There are a LOT of different email strategies out there. Some involve maddening algorithms and segmentation inside email automation. Others depend on too much hands-on involvement from YOU. There are webinar sequences, flash sales, daily emails…the list goes on.
I like to keep things as simple as possible for my clients.
I rely on 3 email strategies:
- An autoresponder sequence to welcome new subscribers
- Ongoing weekly emails that are fun, interesting, and informative
- Occasional sales sequences to promote specific products or services
Here’s why these strategies work…
- A welcome sequence gets all of your subscribers on the same page. When a person first subscribes, this is also a critical time to sell them on the benefits of your products or services.
- Weekly emails help to nurture relationships with your subscribers. When people see you regularly in their inbox, they feel like they know you. That builds trust.
- Sales sequences overcome any objections people might have to buying your products or services and boosts your sales.
Like with all of my copywriting projects, I follow the StoryBrand framework and apply it to marketing strategies that are working for integrative healthcare companies.